- Wireless Internet connectivity
- Hair dryers
- In-room safes
- Room service
- Irons and Ironing boards
- Turndown service
- Cable television
- Wake-up service
- Valet and Dry Cleaning service
- 400 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linens
Appointed with rich, dark woods, our International Bar offers a wide variety of spirits to be enjoyed around a warm cozy fire, or while taking in the panoramic river view just outside. Sample our delicious menu of light fare along with steaming hot cappuccino or espresso.
The Dining Room
New Jersey fine dining begins at the Molly Pitcher Inn’s Navesink Dining Room. The award-winning Molly Pitcher Inn, most recently named “Best New Jersey Brunch” by Reader’s Choice, and its adjacent International Bar are two of Red Bank New Jersey’s finest!
– Pool Hours: 9 AM- 6 PM. 7 days a week weather permitting.
– We will offer a limited beverage menu at the pool.
– NO FOOD AT THE POOL. THIS INCLUDES FOOD BEING BROUGHT IN FROM THE OUTSIDE.
– We have a 55 person Max occupancy in the pool area at one given time.
– All persons are required to wear a mask when not in the pool itself.
– Guests arriving early to the hotel are NOT permitted to go to the pool if their room is not ready. Only guests who are officially checked in to their room can gain access to the pool.
– On the day of the guest’s departure, guest’s are not allowed to use the pool once they have checked out.
– Only registered hotel guests are permitted to use the pool.
Exercise in our fitness room with the latest in Nautilus and cardiovascular equipment.
The pool promenade overlooks the Molly Pitcher Marina with overnight slips for guests arriving by boat. Contact our Dock Master for reservations for docking and dining, extension 535 or VHF Radio channel 09.
Wi-Zone compatible high speed wireless access is provided throughout the entire hotel. So no matter where you are – your room, the lobby, or the conference room – you can rest assured that your computer or PDA will always connect to the Internet.